*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 8 September 2008

Its nice to be able to blog again...

Halo guys! =)
It has beeen a long time since i last posted on my updates..maybe u guys won't even realise this post, but its alright..anw, it has been a month plus since i last updated and im only using it now because im currently baq in sch specially just to use the com..As i have to check on my CA updates for nxt week before i go for my attachment..
So wat i can say is i've been really busy working for the past 3weeks and i will still be for the rest of the weeks..So yup..I wont go too much in detail about my work..but if u can understand the next sentence..u'll know how's everything for me..All i can say is i spent more than half of the day working and the only thing i do at home is sleep and bath and off to work..the worst thing was that i can also work till the expense of not seeing my dad for 5days..how bad is that...Alright..promised not to say much and i will stop..this week will be working a total of 63hrs..including today..I'll be working at 3pm-11pm..so after this blogging,im going to go home and get myself prepared..So this might be my only and last most updated post..
Nevertheless...I still hope that everything will be alright and fine.. take care! =)

No comments: