*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Thursday, 16 October 2008

peek-a-book!

Hi people..So sorry for not updating my bllog for sooOooo long..I no longer can get into internet access anymore at home,which explains for my 3 months of M.I.A on MSN as well as blog..So sorry..hehe..But anw, i'll try my best to update as much as I can using the sch lib com if im free..Cox right now im really packed with sch, work and the upcoming projs thats really squeezing me up into dried orange??? hahaha! =D the description seems funnie..But nvm..im sure u guys will understand rite?
haha..and by the way, so sorry to those who've tagged me in my blog..so glad that u guys are still so concern anout me..so sorry for not being able to reply u..so i'll take some time to thank u guys..
Simon: Thanks alot, simon..Im doing fine rite now and i hope u are too over at melbourne..XCant wait for dec 04 to arrive and i'll be there to welcome u back..Till we meet, take care! ;)
Ruby: I miss you lots man, rups! =) everything for me had been okay i supposed..I hope u're enjoying sch too and stay cheerful ok? hehehe.. =P
Cindy: Thanks for the griller treat! I was really happy to be able to meet up with u for lunch the other day..Hope to meet up with u soon, za bo! xD
Cher young: haha..such a coincidence! dunn come disturb me nxt time if im working..haha..
haha..thats about all..anw,im doing kinda fine in sch..I hope those who're studying too will also be having a great time in ur own respective sch..will be re-taking my private O level eng on nxt tues(21/10)..hope i can pass this time round..And i miss my 3 sistas' alot..Stan,galvin and walla! xD
And yes! its my nephew and cousin birthday today! gonna go to my nephew's place tonight to celebrate with him..hehe..So excited man! =D
kkz la..gotta go to class soon..better stop now..hehe..if not i guess i wont wanna leave the screen..hehe..miss you,people! take care! =)

No comments: