*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 27 July 2008

end of week...

Started work at 10am today..As usual,ate breakfast with my mum first and off I go to work..So coincidently,met Chu ern and her mum in the bus and they were going to tiong too..haha..So chatted for quite a while..So glad to see her man..its like super super long i've not met up with her..And really miss hanging and chatting with her too,like how we used to during secondary sch days..haha..So I told her will contact her after her major A level exams is over..which will only be in 28nov..like super long la..hahaha..but nvm..at least she can concentrate on her studies first which is more important.. =)
Good Luck to u, Chu Ern..Dunn stress too much ar!!! xD
Anw..sad sia..tml no aerobics..worst still..my senior last min say there wont be aerobics anymore until exam ends..I was like..sianz....So demoralizing la..Nvm la..think I'll just use this time to study then..hehe..kkz la..gtg sleep liao..quite tired aft working..
NightY Nighty! ;p

No comments: