*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Today..

Well..As usual..Woke up at 7plus in the morning and had my breakfast with my mum..After so long of not having breakfast due to the busy me, I finally got the chance to eat with her today! So happy! hehehe.. =P
After which, took 198 from ABC Market and headed to Jurong Point to meet my grp..The usual meeting place and time,which is 10am.. =) Everything was discussed and went on quite smoothly..So yup..And we went ard JP to do some research for our product that we're coming out with..So at least we had a rough idea of how to make it and stuff.. =)
Once that's done,everyone went home..it was about 12 noon and so,as usual,took 198 and headed home..Guess I was really tired that I dozed off in the bus which I usually dunn do that..hehe..But anw,in the mid-way of the journey baq home, when I reached Commonwealth MRT bus stop,I suddenly thought of my Testimonials which I've yet to collect..So I quickly got down the bus at Queenstown CC there and walked to sch..After collecting the Testimonial,started reading all the conduct that Mrs Kumar wrote for me..And it was seriously nice of her to write positive and good comments for me..
Thank you, Mrs Kumar! =)
Actually wanted to go look for her at art room,but she had meeting elsewhere,so perhaps have to meet her another time..Then while waiting for bus 195,saw Mr Ben..Chatted for awhile and then both of our bus were here..From there,we then went separate ways..haha..So thats about it for today..Got to go do my journal writing for my NSL about the CA..
Cya! ;)

No comments: