*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 11 July 2008

Dozing off....

Hmm..Feeling kinda tired and restless..Have been thinking a lot and am kinda stress with the packed datelines where I still have so much to do..Feel like going out to relax but have no time..On top of that, tml will be working 12pm-12am..Sun 12pm-6pm..Haiz..Nvm..I hope that everything will turn out fine and well.. =)
Anw, I've already know my next CA place..Its at Singapore General Hospital(SGH)..So happy that I got posted to there..Cox there's direct bus for me.. =) hehehe.. =P Good thing is that I'm posted to the 2nd badge posting again and so, it will not affect my Private 'O' Level Oral.. =)
haha..
And I seriously hope this time round,I'll be able to pass and get at least a C6..I'll be more than happy.. =)

No comments: