*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 7 July 2008

Muscle aching!

On Saturday, started working from 3pm-12midnight..On Sunday(ytd),worked from 10.15am-11pm..Was really kinda tiring..Furthermore,it was sch reopen today..And I need to wake up at 7am..haiz...But nvm..For the sake of better income,I'm willing to work longer hours.. =)
Hmm..But guess I wont be able to rest much too..Cox tml though I have no sch, but I still have grp proj meeting..haha..And there are seriously lots of projects and datelines that are coming up real soon..Arghhh.... =/
Anw..Glad to see all my frenz today again..Miss them so much! ;p
And I had Aerobics Class today..And we did Cardio and a bit of toning of muscle by doing some weight lift with the round circular shape thingy..hahaha..dunno wat's that called..But anw, my bones and muscles are aching real lots..And I think I've sprained my back a little..hehehe.. =P
So yup..Thats about it..gotta rest early tonight..Cya! ;)

No comments: