*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 13 July 2008

Jelly Legs....

Ytd started work from 11am-12midnight..Stood for 13hrs and my legs were super aching and tiring man..Even when I walk, its as if I'm limping away..And when I got home, though it was late..But I just sat down and didnt even feel like standing...I was feeling extremely light and lethargic..Even when I got up to my bed,I just sat down there despite feeling super tired..Becox once I lie down, I feel as if I'm standing again..Cox when u lie down,its just like standing up, so straight and flat like that..hahaha.. =D After about 10mins or so, my eyes were starting to dry up and just feel like closing my eyes..So.... *Pong* ..Finally lie down flat and slept.. =)
Anw,I got to serve a few great customers whose encouraging words to me,will nvr be forgotten! =)
As for today..worked from 12pm-6pm..Finally get to come home early..And guess wat? My manager gave me 2 Chocolate Muffin to bring home! =) So happy! Cox Chocolate is my favourite,Though I dunn eat it often,cox I know my body cant take too much..But anw,I still like Chocolate lots! =) But in the end, I only brought home 1, cox my another colleagues also wanted,so I gave 1 to him..And so,ate that muffin just now as part of my dinner..hehe..It just taste so good! Yummie! ;P
Hmm,tml will be having my Psychology grp presentation..Hope it'll turn out well.. =)
Having Aerobics Class(Cardio) tml..Can't wait to burn more fats! hehehhe.. =P
Nights! :)

No comments: