*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Its getting tough...

Busy bUsY and still BUSY.. ...
Seriously..In hands, I still have so many assignments and projects which the datelines are getting closer and closer as each day passed..Feeling kinda stress and vexed now..Worst still, MIC Practical exam is nxt Fri..And I've learned ZERO..which is practically nothing yet..NSL Practical test is also coming..Exams is on mid-August..And best thing is I'm right now working during weekends..AHHH!!!! I'm seriously packed with so much stuffs!!! =(
Hmm..But nvm..Guess I really have to squeeze in time to study Doubly hard and also cut short my working hours if allowed..Now all I can hope for is that everything will go on smoothly....
Alright..gtg..have to try to complete my CNP(800words-1000words) essay..So that my work load will be lighter and I'll be less tense...
***All I want and need now is to really be focus and hope to catch up with time.. =)

No comments: