*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 18 July 2008

haha.. =D

It was Catherine's birthday ytd and we had a surprise mini party for her during our NSL lesson in the morning..It was really nice and everyone were really happy..though the plan and stuffs were like very last minute, but due to everyone were very cooperative with one another, which results in the success of this party..
Thanks Parames and Sylvia for helping to buy the cake!
=)
The very unite P22! =) Singing "Happy Birthday" Song.. Thanks Miss Lee,our NSL teacher who help us to be the cameraman.. =D
haha..Yup..so thats the highlight of ytd.. =)
Well..as for today, everything were going quite ok..So nothing much to blog..hehe..But as usual, I cant wait for Monday to come..Becox there will be Aerobics Class!!! Happie!!! xD
But tml working at 2pm-12midnight..I'm so scared that they will last minute call me in the morning again and ask me to work 2hrs or 3hrs earlier,which is at 11am..Becox for the past few times, they've been calling me to start work earlier than my normal schedule..And I always agreed to it..Cox in the 1st place, I thought to myself that perhaps they really need staff to help out and since I'm staying near to Tiong, I will be the 1st person on their mind to ask me to work..2nd-ly, I'm happy becox this means I'm working longer hours and so, there will be more income for the following month..But sometimes, I'm really so tired..But nvm, I will try my best to cast away all the negative thoughts and focus on the positive one..
No matter how tired I am, time will still have to pass on.. So why not be more positive about it and focus on the good thing..It will definitely be better this way..Agree? =)
hehehe..My "OR-BAK-KAK" eyes(black-eye) is getting more serious...Sad.... =(

No comments: