*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 20 July 2008

Shuteye..

Hmm..ytd aft work, reached home at about 1plus in the morning and slept after washing up..Woke up at 9plus to continue to do my FON presentation Powerpoint slides..As I felt bad for not being able to meet up with my grp due to working, thus, I initiated to do 1 out of the 3 Qns that we are supposed to do for the Case-Study..All in all, I've done about 10slides which includes the intro part all the way to the start of the 2nd Qn..So glad that at least I've done my part and am able to complete it after putting in as much as effort as I can from ytd morning and today morning.. =)
At about 12 noon, once I've completed the powerpoint, went to prepare for work at 2pm..End work at 8pm today..Received a msg from my Aerobics senior that tml Aerobics class will be cancelled..So sad la..I just like going Aerobics so much..Think it can really help me to relax and have a good let out despite being tired..Cox after the class, I'll just feel super relax and light.. =)
hahahhaa.. xD
But anw, tml is racial harmony day and so, our practical grp P22 will be wearing traditional costumes to celebrate this occassion..At first I didn't intend to wear, but Vicky they all were like super enthu about it and its like everyone in the P22 are wearing..Some more its like a competition and the class who wins will have a prize..So I was afraid that if I dunn wear, I might be the cause for causing my class to lose..Somemore its like quite a spoiler if I dunn join them..
So yup..Luckily Parames had a simple set of traditional clothes and initiates to lend me,so I agreed to it..Thanks Alot, Parames! ;)
Hmm..alright..thats about it..Im super tired and sleepy now..I really really need to sleep now..Nights, people! =)

No comments: