*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 25 July 2008

Busy...

Well..Have been busy for the past few days..All packed with preparation for presentationS and Practical Test which is today..Its seriously hectic man..All clashed tgt..Thankfully its over now..I mean just for this week..Next week still have individual assignment to submit and some more proj to continue discussing..Adding on,there is still NSL theory test nxt week..Crazy rite?
Hmm..anw,starting work at 4pm tml till closing(12midnight)..So guess in the morning,have to start revising on my NSL so that I'll be prepared for the theory test on next wednesday.. =)
Anw,cant wait for my 2nd CA at SGH! ;p Got some reason..hehe.. =P
Hopefully,aerobics class will still carry on this monday..I really feel sad and moody when its cancelled..haha..dunno why..Think Im addicted to it already.. =D

No comments: