*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 9 June 2008

Winky Winky! ;)

Haha..Today is kinda a good day..As I mentioned earlier on that I may be working at Coffee Club,I kinda have a strong feeling that I will not receive the call from them..So I didnt wanna wait till today for their call to confirm about the working time for tml as what they have promised me..So irritating la..
So I went straight to Tiong Bahru "Subway" this morning and just ask if there's any vaccancy..And that manager ask how long can I commit..So I told him I can work for the short break now and also every evening fri,sat and sun once school starts....Then he ask me to sit down..and so..we started talking in more detail..hahaha..Such a coincidence that he was an Ex-Queenswayans too..But he can be consider really very very senior liao..But anw,filled up my application form and he told me that I need my "Typhoid innoculation" ..So straight aft the interview,went to get my jab which cost $26..sad la..No $$ liao seriously..Hmm..then went baq and gave him all the necessary documents..And he say the "Orientation" which is like that training days will start on this Fri..So he will call me tml to confirm the details and the reporting time..haha..So relief and happy now.. =)
After which,went to walk ard at Tiong and coincidencely,I saw my Cousin in law..So we went to walk walk tgt..hahaha..
So yup..Basically the whole morning I was busy going to the same places times and times again..haha..And Yes! Will be meeting Furama Peeps on Wed! =) So happy la..Like super super long nvr see them le..hahaha.. =D Alright..Thats about it for today..
B.Y.E ! ;)

No comments: