*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Nice gathering.. =)

Just reached home after meeting with furama frenz just now..Really glad to be able to meet up with all of them once again after so long of not seeing each other..hahaha..Overall..Its a really nice and fun day! =) But just feel kinda lost today..My mind just seems to be all over and cant stay focus..Dunno wat exactly was on my mind..Haiz...Too much things were running through my mind i guess..But nonetheless, hope will be able to meet up with them again soon.. =) Anw,msged the subway manager to ask about the details for this fri's orientation earlier on just now in the afternoon..He say must report to Delta House at 2pm and will ends at 5pm..Guess they'll talk about the training days and venue thingy..so shall see how it goes on fri.. Hmm..so thats about it for today..Shall turn in soon..Goodnight.. =)

No comments: