*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 7 June 2008

='(

Having a free time..With nothing to keep me occupied..May not be a good thing for me.. With all the sad songs I listened to every now and then.. It is when things just keep running wild in my mind despite me trying so hard not to think about it.. All the past....the present..and the future.... The feeling of sorrows... emptiness... and uncertainties.. Its just too much for me to take it sometimes.. All the faith and trust which I once had for others,are all shattered into million pieces that have long diffused into the air..Once its gone..Its really hard to find baq..
Its really hard....
.....................................
....................... ......................
Just hope that I can go to work soon..So as to keep me occupied and refrain from thinking about the upseting things..At the same time,at least earn an extra income to make things better.........

No comments: