*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 29 June 2008

Sharing my thoughts...

Well..I personally thinks that the past 1 week of CA has really helped me to grow alot as to how I see and understand things..I guess I'll get to learn even more starting from tml at Outram Polyclinic..
Hmm..Like ytd,I went to the nearby park ard my house ytd night with my mum..And we chatted quite a few..With the same thinking most of the time,we talk about life and people..As well as some past stories and experience of hers..Then out of the sudden,we talk about my CA at the hospital..And I told her something which I guess it may seems to be common to everyone..
Ask urself this..
When u urself(eg, me) who is sick right now, you always tend to tell others how sick u are and so, cant do this, cant do that..But after I, myself witnessed how the people in the Bright Vision Community Hospital(BVH) live and their chronic disease condition that is bringing them to nowhere, I suddenly have this thought that kept repeating on my mind and I start to ask myself this,
" So how sick are you actually? And really, how sick the people there and how they are going through....
With nothing they can do..All the pain and sufferings can no longer be seen on their faces, and they simply can't fight baq no mater how hard they try or want to..When we ourself, are still able to do things the way we want it and with no restrictions at all.. .."
This is why, though I was unwell during the attachment at BVH, I still hang in there and insist on finishing my CA..And I tend to not say much about how unwell I was..Cox I know, no matter how sick I can be now, can never be compared to the patients in BVH in the "Hope" ward(The ward which I was assigned to with patients all suffering from chronic disease)..And so,at least I did my best and a little which I can for them..I really hope that they will all continue to stay strong and pull through to the very last minute.. =)
So people, rmb that everyone is prone to be sick..But its just a matter whether is it minor or major..Do take good care of ur health and at the same time,give a little helping hands to people who are really really in need if u ever meet or seen one..You will feel really great..Becox you wont know,that little help from you may have made a big big difference to their life in any possible way.. :)

No comments: