*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 28 June 2008

Photos time! ;)

26th-27th June 2008
2nd Attachment : Bright Vision Community Hospital(Hougang)
From left: Jie Bin,Nabeela,Gina,Me,Vicky,Jiang Chun,Chris,Wati & Syed..
We really had a great time hanging out tgt..
Though sometimes time seems to pass on so slowly..
But still..We had a good experience overall..
Nice knowing you guys! ;)
25th June 2008(Wed)
Health Promotion Board(HPB)
The following photos are members of P22..
As all of us are assigned to different places for attachment, we were so glad to meet each other on wed and were actively sharing all our different experience..It was really nice seeing you all once again.. =)
P22.. =) Smiles! =)
With our Nursing Logbooks up! ;p
Shall upload the 1st Attachment photo once I've received it.. =)
And no work for me today..Had quite a bad flu and so,called Coffee Club up..
That's about it..Enjoy the pics!
;p

No comments: