*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 5 July 2008

Halo!!! =)
well..i've been busy for the past 5days with the attachment at Outram Polyclinic and so,didnt get the chance to come online..But also,partly there were some reasons that I couldn't get through the internet..Anw..Since I'm able to log in again now,shall post some updates first..Cox the internet connection may go off again within a few days time..
Alright..Shall talk about my CA at Outram Polyclinic 1st..
I would say it was a very good experience as I get to see all sorts of different departments with different cases and different types of treatments given..In total, all of us have been assigned to 8 different stations individually..And I guess, the one that left a deep impression was the "Dressing Station"..At first, the 1st two cases I was still abit unsteady and I almost fainted..I dunno whether was it my thalassaemia that caught me in difficulty in breathing or is it becox the kinda small room was filled with 5-6 nurses that I could not catch my breath..Then I quickly rush to the toilet and sat down there until the giddyness and brightness of vision fades off..Then I told myself that I must be stronger..So aft I was feeling a bit better and I went back, the following cases that I've seen does not impact me that much, though it can be even more scarier and frightening than the 1st two cases..haha..But overall..the Nurses there were super nice and friendly and I really had a great time there for the past 5days.. =)
Really thankful to them for helping so much! =)
After CA ytd,rush back home and change and prepare for work at Coffee Club at 7pm till 12am(closing)..Reached home 1am ++ ytd..was really really tired..
But will be working later at 3pm till closing also..So happy that I can work slightly longer hrs..If not they always give me 4hrs or 5hrs to work like cant earn much too..
So yup..Thats about it..shall update again soon if i'm able to..
Cya! ;)

No comments: