*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 6 June 2008

* H.A.P.P.Y * :)

Today is a day filled with Joy and Satisfaction..
Firstly, 'Joy' is because I went to "Coffee Club" at Raffles City for an interview for Part-Time Waitress..Spent about half an hour there and the Manager said that most probably I will be able to work starting from this coming Tues at the Tiong Bahru new outlet which I requested for..But right now,everything is still unconfirm until the Manager at the Tiong outlet called me..So meanwhile,I've to be patient and just wait.. Secondly, 'Satisfaction' is because Sista Stanley and I finally went to K-Box today after my interview..Actually it was kinda last minute arrangement..Sista called me in the afternoon and ask if I wanna follow him to repair his phone..In coincidence,at that time I was already in the mid way of preparing to go for the interview..So I ask him if he wanna go K today..As I was afraid that if I were to start work,might not be free..So end up,he went to send his phone for repair and I went for the interview..and afterwhich,we meet each other straight..hahaha..Without saying,I truly had a great time singing with Sista today! =) haha..So that's about it for today..Goodnight! ;)

No comments: