*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Thursday, 5 June 2008

Common Test is Over! ;)

Halo! =)
hahaha..Finally,after the past one week of struggling to prepare for CT,it was the last paper today! ;p hehehe..Super Happy! So will have my short break starting from now for a period of 2 weeks..After which, will be Clinical Attachment! =) Well..Basically for the past one week,I was busy studying and preparing for my CT..So didnt come online often and therefore,didnt update my blog..But for these past one week,I came to realise that the bond in our class is getting stronger and closer..Everyone is like so "click" together..Like going for movie in our school library in a grp and basically just hanging ard with one another whenever we go..So like this feeling..hahaha.. =D Hmm..So I've intended to work during this 2 weeks of break and also meet up with Sista for K-Box 1 of this days! =) hahaha..And I was told by YiPei that 14th June there'll be a Class 512 gathering..Cant wait to see my fellow ex-classmates of 512! =)
Shall update soon! cya! ;)

No comments: