*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 30 May 2008

hahaha! =D

Went to sch for the 2 MIC Quiz in the morning and Mask Fitting in the afternoon..So during the break in between, about 11 of us went to had our lunch tgt..Then aft that we actually intended to watch movie in the Library..But it was full..So went to Our Space to play Taboo and Jenga..The Taboo game was seriously super funny la..See my frenz they all trying to act out the action super funny sia..Cant stop laughing..And I was helping them to time for 1 full minute..hahaha.. =D Then before we leave to Mask Fitting,everyone played Jenga tgt..Then the one who makes the whole thing fall will have a forfeit..And that person was Catherine..So she have to say "Hello,Nice to meet you" to any one of the other guys in the room..Super funny la..And she really did it..All of us were standing outside looking at her..Laugh till mouth cannot close la..hahaha! =D So glad that everyone had a great time tgt..But by tml,all will start to study for CT which is on next week..haha..So same goes to me..But meanwhile,will relax for today and study hard tml.. =) hehehe..

No comments: