*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 16 June 2008

14th June 2008
Class 512 Mini Gathering
@
Sentosa!!!

Well..This is the moment that I've missed so much ever since our graduation from Queensway Secondary School..With u guys around me, the memories we've once shared, the laughter that will never fade off and all the ups and downs we've all been through together as one.. as one 512.. =)

I'm truly glad to be once again, surrounded by you guys and enjoying each and every moment being with you all..I will never forget you guys! ;)

Alright..Meet up at Vivo in the morning and off we go to.... Sentosa!!! Truly had a fun and memorable day..Though we didnt take much picture,or even not even 1 photo at sentosa..hahaha..But, I'm sure even if there's not much photos taken,the fun and joy we had on that day will be kept as great memories in our heart! =)

Everyone of us played Beach Volleyball together..It was seriously fun..I guess the whole day I was laughing non-stop la..haha..Then some of them were Sun-tanning under the sun and while some of us sat under the shade of a small hut with some conversation going on..The feeling was great man..Being able to hear some latest updates about their life that I've missed out since we've all been separated for quite some times..And also playing inside the seawater..hahaha..So nice! =)

End up..Almost all of us left sentosa looking burning red..And yes..we did got serious and I mean real serious Sun burn..Our body was super Red and Hot even till now..The redness is still there..and its extremely painful man..So itchy and pain and hot! I think its becox we were there since 10plus in the morning all the way till late afternoon at 5plus..hahaha..This explains the redness man..And rite now,I have a face that looked as red as a Monkey backside la..Arghh.....

Haha..Afterwhich,went to have our dinner which is Steamboat, at Bugis area..Had a filling and nice dinner with all of them..And also,Thanks Sista! =)

Hmm..Yup..Thats about it on that day..But still, till the next time we meet up again, take care and all the best in each and everyone of ur own respective education or work sector.. =)

Missing you guys always!!! :)

...........

No comments: