*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 13 June 2008

Is this a trick?

Hmm..I dunno whether to say I'm Lucky..or am I really that Unlucky..
Let's start from ytd..
In the afternoon..I actually receive a msg from Coffee Club out of the blue asking me if im still interested to join them..So I replied them saying that I've found another job..So I dunn think I'll be joining them..Then after that,I didnt really went to think much about it..Cox I thought anyway,tml(which is today) in the afternoon will be my Subway Orientation..
Who would have expected..I receive a msg from the Subway Manager in the morning saying that the Orientation in the afternoon will be cancelled and postpone to nxt fri..So I was like....
*Stone and stunned*...
During breakfast with my Mum just now,I could hardly speak out..So my Mum told me that some things are not in our control..They happen for a reason..And I truly agree with her..But just that I'm really disappointed..I really think that I was super unlucky at that moment of time..
Therefore,I wanted to try my luck and so, I msged baq the person from Coffee Club asking if I can still join them as Part time Waitress..And the person replied,"Of course.Just let me know ur availabilities and what time u can work."
I was like *Shocked*..In my mind,I thought that they might say "No" or even dunn even bother to reply me..But surprisingly, the reply from them was a positive one that really caught me in surprise..And I'm really happy..So that person say that I will most probably start work nxt week..cox they need a few days to process my application thingy..And they wanted me to promise that I can commit even aft sch reopen..So I agreed..Cox from the start,I've been looking for a Perm Part-time Job which I can work even after sch starts..
So rite now..I just hope that this time,it will be true and for real... ...

No comments: