*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Art Grade: B3

"O" Level Art Coursework..
"Enhancing Beauty"
;)
Well..Looking back at this Art Coursework, really brings back a lot of thoughts and all the hardwork that have been put in in order to come out with it and eventually,complete it.. =)
It wasn't easy I would say..Having to stay back at school everyday including our June holidays,we still have to go back to school and do it..All the last minute changes and rushing of work here and there..hahaha..But overall, looking at it gave me great sense of satisfaction..Though I didnt get the grade I wanted to achieve..But I know that I've done my best and I've really give in my 101% of effort.. =)
Anw,other than the Sky is painted with paint, the entire piece of Coursework is completed and coloured using Colour Pencils..And it seriously wasn't that easy..Therefore, being able to come out with all these tones and shadings,I'm really gratified with the final outcome..
With one look at this overall Artwork, I truly have no regrets about having to go through so much of intensive art lessons..
Hope this year's badge of Art students will do well for their Coursework too! =)
I can't wait for Teacher's Day..I Miss Mrs Kumar and the rest of the teachers lots..
And I wanna see and get the feel of my Coursework in real life once again! :)

No comments: