*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 19 May 2008

Sigh of relief.. =)

Finally..I've completed my CITS Individual Reflective Report which is a 800 words to 1000words essay. And mine was 974words.. As I've no printer at home, have to trouble Vicky to help me print..Went over to his hse there and took the papers from him just now at about 7 plus..Thanks alot, Vicky! =) At last, can have a sigh of relief for finishing this report..hahaha.. =D Anw,meeting my usual CITS grp for discussion tml at our same old place and time..hahaha..Hopefully everything will go on smoothly too.. =) Hmm..Cant wait for Clinical Attachment(CA)..But before that, during the 2weeks of break, think I'll go work and earn money for my own allowance..Still need to buy bus concession and all the la la zhap zhap stuffs..My wallet is getting thinner as day goes by and my hand is getting tighter each day..haha..But still, I'll be able to manage it well, cox I've learned the skills on Budgeting! xD Alright..shall stop here..haha..May tml be a better day for everyone! Night! ;)

No comments: