*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 18 May 2008

Cherish before you regret

Just came baq with my mummy..Had Mac at Bukit Merah just now after she ended work..During eating,we were talking about "Life and fate"..It makes me realise how fragile life can be and how sad it is to be parted with ur loved ones..
The reason why we were talking abt this is becox,one of my elder bro's fren had a bike accident and it was an Serious injury..She was in ICU the whole of ytd and suffered from internal injury in the brain and broke both her legs and her chest ribs..and she past away last night..my bro said when he looked at her,he couldnt even recognise her at all..her body was all out of shape..I can feel and understand how sad my bro is..though he didnt show his emotions..She is only 23years old and she just left like that..then from the past few days seeing those people who were killed due to the earthquake in China..Made me feel even more..This make me feel and learn how important life is and how much i should cherish it..
Anw,did about half of my reflective report today..wrote out in draft so that tml when i complete everything and need to type it out,will be much easier.. Ok..Thats about it..

No comments: