*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 23 May 2008

Need a break soon..

Finally aft this 1 week of packed assignments and squeezed datelines, at last everything is done and over today! =) Was super worried and tensed for the past 1 week..Got so much of things to be done yet with such limited time..That's why its really a good thing that everything is done.. But things are coming up on week 7 and 8..Have to submit my CNP Journal 2,PAS Class Quiz on nxt Mon, 2 Quiz for MIC and NSL Practical on Wed..Then having Common Test the week after..Bet it'll be another busy weeks.. Just cant wait for my 2 weeks break to start..Then can go K-BOX with sista they all! Miss all of them so much! =)
Tml is my Mummy's birthday..I hope that everything will go smoothly for her and may she be blessed with good health!
Happy Birthday, Mummy! Love you! ;)

No comments: