*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 24 May 2008

Enjoyed! =)

Woke up at my usual timing..about 6.52am..Then saw my Aerobics senior's msg..saying that there is a Modern Jazz class from 10-12nn so as to make up for the last 2 classes that we've missed,due to instructor was sick and also vesak day PH..so went straight to school aft having breakfast with mum.. =)
The Modern Jazz was really nice,fun and at the same time,kinda tough man..I guess my last time to really dance a dance is when I was in Chinese Dance and Line Dance during my Pri sch days..thats why aft so long,my whole body was like so stiff la..I just cant stop laughing at myself when dancing..oh my goodness.. xD
Anw,yup yup..its mummy's birthday today..Ate Fruit Cake today and "Mian Sian" for dinner..so nice and filling! =)
And as for now,I just came baq from window shopping with my cousin and his wife,together with my mum to People's park OG..They wanted to do some shopping for their household's stuffs since their children(my nephew and niece) have gone baq to malaysia with their grandma..hahaha..So miss them la..guess they'll only be baq by nxt month..
hmm.. got to do my CNP Journal tml and study for PAS already..haha..Nights! =)

No comments: