*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 27 April 2008

Tml..

Managed to finish up the draft of the journal with all the 3points done today..Shall write out on the actual paper again once I've confirm all the 3points..Cox there's still one more lecture class this week..So there might be chances of learning a even better topic which I can write down too..But anyway,just happy that I managed to secure the 3points for the time being.. =)
Oh ya!
Tml they'll start to sell the HSN Uniform and Shoes already..Have to purchase it fast before there's no more sizes..and all in all..it's going to cost a Bomb man...
Adding up,have to pay my Bodyworkz(Aerobics) class fees tml..every 12 lesson $20..and the Aerobics T-shirt cost an additional of $10..so got to pay $30 for Aerobics..
and adding up my HSN stuffs..Really need to spend a lot la..
But luckily,Liling has extra set of uniform that she will be giving it to me if it fits me..So hopefully it'll fits me and will be able to help me by saving one set of uniform money.. =)
hehe..Thanks alot,Liling! ;)

No comments: