*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 28 April 2008

My Favourite Monday! ;)

Alrighty! Baq from Bodyworkz class..Just love it despite the tiring and strenuous work out..hahaha.. =D
And I managed to purchase all the necessary stuffs for HSN..So at least, there are somethings that are done,rather than letting them floating around and getting things half done..
And ya!
Must Thank my senior,LiLing for the uniform which helps me to save alot by giving me great discount..haha..
Thank you so much, Liling! ;)
Hmm..will be going to one of my grp member's house tml for Group Project Discussion..meeting them at 9am at Boon Lay mrt..So guess I'll have a quick breakfast with my mum before meeting them.. =) got to go rest now..shall update soon.. =)

No comments: