*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 26 April 2008

Had Fun today! ;)

Baq from Sentosa.. =)
Its really nice having such gathering,being able to hang out with my GLs as well as other grps GLs..haha..though I guess half of the day over there,I was sitting on the beach looking and enjoying them playing the beach volley and in the sea..
*But still,I had a nice chat with my seniors.. =) haha..
they're really nice people! =)
Hmm..in fact,Im really glad to have gone to the beach today despite being the odd one out sitting there the whole day..haha..cox i just enjoy sitting down and feel the beautiful nature of the beach..the wind..the sea..everything! hahaha..I can just sit there the whole day and I just wont feel bored at all..Rather,I'll feel much more comfortable and the load in my mind just lightens so much..haha..
kkz..Hope by tml will be able to finish my CNP journal which will be due in week 4..dunn wanna leave everything to the last minute and do it in one shot..But now, I wont set too high expectations for all the assignments like wat I used to do when I was in Secondary..But just Hope at least I can fare well..It'll be more than enough.. =)

No comments: