*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Smiles! ;)

haha..Really surprised and glad that im in the same class with Vicky once again!!! xD
all our Lectures,Practical and Tutorial class are exactly the same man! yeah!!! hahaha~! =D
happie, Happie; hApPiE!!! =)
anw..went baq to work ytd..so will be working tml and fri again from 11am-5.30pm.. =) So fast sia..Fri will be my last day working there..Gonna miss my marcus and nichole from toddlers class LOTS!!!! ='( Hope on Friday the both of them will come..So that I can take pictures tgt with them and leave it as *Ji Nian*..They are really adorable and nice kids to dote on and have u know....hahahaha! =D Hmm..as for Fri,straight after work,will be rushing baq to Queensway Secondary School for the Speech Day thingy..Going there to cheer for Sista Stan and Ming Ming for being awarded the GCE O Level Distinction Club and Top scorer for Science(Chem/Bio) respectively..So happie for them! Wooo~!!! =D and sista wanna go K-Box after that..haha..Dunno if I'll be joining them not..So many things to consider..But if I dunn join them this time,we might not have the chance to meet up again soon,as all of us will be busy with our sch and stuffs by then..Sianz.. But i try la,kkz sista? hehehe.. =P
~E.N.D~

No comments: