*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Hoping for a better tml.. =)

well..went to help out at the K1 today..will be going to work tml to help out the playgroup..then Friday,m y last day,at K1 again..Miss my Toddlers Class sia.....
Ok..today is super funny and pai seh la..Time was 10.40am and it was still early for me to go into the childcare..as i only start work at 11am..so bought 2 mini muffins earlier on from the market's bakery shop..sat at the chess table under the void deck and started munching..suddenly..I heard familiar voices of teachers and kids becoming louder and louder coming towards my direction..So i thought,wah..they can really raise their voice till so loud sia..guess the kids must be really over-ly hyper today.. =D
Little did I expect, all of them actually were walking towards where i was sitting at as they were having a Fire Drill Practice and have to assemble at the spot where i was sitting..when they saw me, i was looking so sotong and stunned..I was staring at them blankly and lost of words sia..I wasn't prepared at all..and they were like..looking at me with ??? on their heads..hahaha.. xD so malu la..But really,i got shocked and scared at first..Cox i seriously didnt expect them to come out man..At that point of time,it was too sudden..and i looked super weird and blur while i was munching away and staring at them at the same time..hahaha..
Im so afraid to go to Playgroup tml..Cox this class can really create a havoc man..hahaha..Pray hard that everything will turn out well tml.. =)
~E.N.D~

No comments: