*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 7 April 2008

*Updates!! ;)

Alrighty! Finally I have the feeling and the energy to do the updates that have been left mingling around for the past few days..hehe..
~2nd April 2008...
hehe..yup yup..I've turned 18 on this day..Time really flies..Hmm..so met up with Vann,Vann's gf,Vicky,Ming Ming,Zhuang Wei,Luanne and Xin Yi(Tum Tum) at Tiong Bahru,Griller, to have our lunch..Was really really happy on that day..I've finally met up with all of them aft so long..especially Vann Vann..haha..But still,wanna say a Big Thank You to all of you for making yourselves present on that day..I will nvr forget this day..especially when the cake arrived on such a special way that really gave me a shocked yet touched moments..hahaha..almost cried out..haha..And not forgetting,Took individual photos with all of them..shall post up soon..After which,went to Cine for Kbox..Really had a great time..Thanks for the treat,Vann! =)
And to all,Thanks for the presents and coming to celebrate with me! ;)
~3rd - 5th april 2008...
And yes..have to wake up as early as 6am the nxt morning for my Course's (Health Science-Nursing) Camp..haha..but seriously..This camp is far way different from the normal Secondary school camp..Its even more Fun and crazy man..hahaha..Really learn alot aft attending this camp and get to know more people..haha..Truly enjoyed all the games and activities being organised for us..
Really a Fun and Memorable Camp indeed! =)
haha..yup..so thats about it..Enjoyed myself lots throughout these 4days..hehehe.. =p
Cant wait for sch to start! ;)

No comments: