*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Thursday, 10 April 2008

*I'll miss the time working at the Childcare! ='(

Hmm..Tml will be my last day working at the Childcare Centre..Time seriously past in a blink of seconds..I've actually been with the kids for about more than 2.5 months already..Cant imagine how tml will be like..I mean I will seriously miss the kids over there lots and the time spent tgt with them and the teachers..and all the ups and downs I've been through from the stratch till now..The kids are just like my younger siblings whereas some of the teachers are really like a mother or good auntie to me..Can really say im really trained to be a childcare teacher already..just that dunn have the proper ECH Ceritificate..
But i guess just the experience will be enough..hahaha.. =D
Ytd bought 2 packets of sweets which I intended to give to the toddlers..But ultimately,it all ended up with the K1 kids..hahaha..so bought 6packets of "Yupi" soft soft sweets for the Toddlers..Must take Picture with Marcus and Nichole tml man..Hope they'll come! =)
Though im not taking charge of Toddlers Class tml, but still, I'll drop by there no matter wat! hehe.. ;p
I'll seriously miss those times singing tgt with the kids..patting them to sleep..feeding them..cleaning up the children and all..every moment spent tgt with them will always be remembered..Cox each and everyone of them really brought smiles and laughter to me with all their amusing but yet such cute and naive actions...Misss.....
*Hope I can get hold of myself tml..* ='(

No comments: