*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 12 April 2008

A day that will nvr be erased.. :)

Officially ended work at Childcare Ytd..It was really hard and unbearable to leave all the cute and naive kids..When I told the K1 kids which I was in charged of ytd that it will be my last day working here and will not be coming anymore,they were like..
"Why? I want you to come leh..I like you.."
At that point of time..I went speechless..but just hugged as many of them as I could..
Cox Im someone who dunn really know how to use words to express my feelings out..so I can only hug them to show how much they means to me and my love for them..
Though some of them may be hard to dealt with sometimes,but still,it was also them who taught me alot of things..So to all the kids of the 5 classes from toddlers to K2,it was really nice teaching and taking care of each and everyone of u at the centre for the past 3months..
Teacher Sharon will always remember u all! :) :) :)
As hard as I tried to hid all my emotions of sadness,I stepped out of the Childcare to my nxt destination..That is Queensway Secondary School..hahaha..the feeling of going baq and being able to chat with the teachers are great man..haha..and being able to see so many of my formal classmates and frenz,its even better! =) Saw Richmond man..Chatted so much with him..and as usual..He's getting even taller now..talking to him just accumulates the pressure to my neck..not i short ok..is he too tall..hehehehe.. =P But still,had a great chat with him.. =)
After witnessing Sista and Ming Ming collect the awards,all of us went to Tiong Bahru KFC and have our late dinner..Sista Stan,Sista Kenny,Wan Xin,Ming Ming,Rups,Huey Ting and Me.. =) hahaha..After having the "Finger licking good"(KFC) food,had a long and great chat session near the end of Tiong where the stairs is till 12plus in the midnight..Really Enjoyed Myself Lots Ytd.. A day I'll always remember! =)
Hope to meet up with u guys soon! ;)

No comments: