*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 25 April 2008

Im Starting To Feel The Stress...

2nd week of sch has ended..Fast isn't it? Well..This also means that more and more assignments and project works are piling up one after the other..Kinda worried that I wont be able to handle it well..So many stuffs to do which all due around the same time..I guess I really need to learn to be faster and more independent..I have to,anyway..Must really get myself more focus and discipline starting from now.. =)
Going for the FOC(HSN Camp) gathering to Sentosa tml! Cant wait to meet up with them all! especially my GLs(LiLing and Nurul)! =) Bet we'll have lots and lots of fun! ;)
Waiting for Monday...Cox there'll be Bodyworks(Aerobics) Class! Can help me to relax and put aside the stress work that are starting to accumulates..haha..Happie! =)
I dunno why..But in my heart,im feeling super worried and cant seem to be at ease..Yet,there are still so much of Smiley faces on this post and writing this as if Im really happy..haha..Weird Weird..

No comments: