*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 23 March 2008

Trying to be optimistic.. (H.O.P.E)

hmm..kinda sad to receive the call from the childcare on sat saying that they've enough teachers for nxt week and that i wont need to report to work unless they call me if they've not enough teachers..sad...come this pattern again..hahaha..but nvm..will look through the papers see if there's any other part time i can take..i dunn wanna just stay home and do nothing..i cant afford to anyway... =( i'll think even more which will dampen my mood eventually..haiz..haha..but nvm..its ok..I've been through so much,im sure this time round , I can overcome this one too.. =)

1 comment:

' laura said...

Hahaha now you're back at work! With me! (:

Really glad to have known you :D