*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Tired..

Went baq to work on Monday morning aft receiving the phone call from the Childcare..So for this week,will be working for the whole week except for Friday..Cox they are having a staff retreat to Batam till Sunday i guess..So no work on Friday... =)
Being able to see the kids again was something really to be happy about..But still, everytime when it reached to late afternoon,I'll be feeling super lethargic and moodless..just hope that the time pass faster..hahaha..Cox sometimes the kids really drive me crazy man...Like today....Arghhh.....
Hmm..I guess im putting on weight man..maybe shall join Vicky to gym on Friday..hehehe.. =p
Keep myself healthy and fit..and stay.....MaChO! HahAha!!! xD

No comments: