*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 22 March 2008

=)

Baq from the clinic..had my jab and re-take of one test done.. =) dunno why..last time i used to worried and scared of injections all this..always need somebody to go with me if i needed one..hahaha..but now,even if i go alone,i just doesn't seems to be bothered by it much..just tell myself it will be over aft a few seconds..haha..think i really grew up already..hahaha! xD or rather,been through so much that my mentality really changes too..haha.. Oh ya..and my test result shows that i have Thalassemia..I've always thought the illness I got was Migraine..But it was actually not..Its Thalassemia..So the doctor brief me through and tell me wat the illness is about..and he told me that Thalassemia is totally different from Migraine..haha..but anw,He's a really good doctor man..I dunn feel stress or scared talking to him..rather,it feels kinda relax in fact..haha..But still,Glad that all these medical checkup and stuffs have come to an end.. =) Think aft this Hepatitis B injection,my left arm will be having muscle ache for a few days..haha..But nvm la,the pain will be over soon.. =) so guess got to continue to rest at home till tml and to be fully charged by mon so as to go to work..hahaha.. *I wanna make a Difference.*

No comments: