*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Monday, 17 March 2008

Sick. Sick.. Sick...

No work for me today..and sad thing is,the intention of not going to see Doctor in order to save money has been ruined..haha..Coughing and Flu was pretty bad and getting worse last night..so its definitely a NO NO for me to work as i dunn wish to spread it to the lovely kids over there..so in order to get baq to work soon,i really had no choice but to have a knock knock on the doctors door..so,Doc and medicine fee,$28.. Next..came home and rest and had my medicine..received the call from the Clementi Clinic's Doctor saying that my test result is out..and i have to go baq once more to have a jab as my antibiotics is not enough..haha..sounds as if im so weak sia..but true fact is,i am..hahaha.. =D so will be going baq there on this sat for the jab and retake of one more test tgt..and that jab will cost me $28.60..oh no..more money is giving away... =( Just wanna stay home and have a splendid and full recovery soon! =)

No comments: