*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Sunday, 16 March 2008

Sick Again... =(

Well..Ytd went for the medical checkup tgt with Vicky in the morning at one of the designated clinic at Clementi..Such a coincidence that when we were at the counter filling up the form and stuffs,Teti came out from the doctor's room..so end up,Teti's Dad and Mum drove us to Jurong Point whereby we have to take our Chest X-Ray over there..haha..super funny..
Then aft which,had breakfast with Vicky and accompany him to the CMPB building at Depot Road to defer his NS thingy..Once its done,we walked to Bukit Merah Centre and slack over there for a while then Home sweet home..
Now all the poly admission thingy are done..Except that I need to go baq to the clinic again nxt week to retake one test..hehe..
ytd night was feeling unwell..and true enough,im falling ill again..previously i haven really recovered fully from coughing, my voice and everything..But now,it all came baq again..sianz..dunno how to work tml sia..But i seriously dunn wanna take off..just hope my voice will come baq soon...and as usual, No Doctor Pls...hahaha..i wanna save money.. =)
hmm..guess thats all ba..will post some photos taken some time baq.. =)

*He's My All Time Favourite!!! ;p

:)
*Last Time in Queensway Sch Uniform..Before collection of Bursary.. =)

;)

Ming Ming and Me! =)

Vicky and Me! =)

No comments: