*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Finally I can take a Rest.. =)

Hmm..Called the childcare that I wont be able to work for this whole week..cox i gotta get myself well soon if not i wont be able to go for the Jab for my course thingy..Hopefully I can get well soon..Real soon... =) So as usual,aft having breakfast with my mum,came home about 9am and have my medicine then rest..aft resting at about 12pm,wake up and went to ABC market to packet lunch so that i can eat my medicine aft that..aft that went to rest again till 3.30pm and rite here i am,using com..haha..my mum was complaining of me using too much com rather than resting..so I guess today i really rest enough,mummy.. =) if not i'll soon become a pig,eat and sleep, eat and sleep which i dunn usually do..hahaha.. =D ytd found this singing artiste who's song is nice with meaningful lyrics.. =) She's *Lovi Poe*..haha..try listening to, "Alone" , "I Never Knew Love" and " You're Still Here".. =) But the blogger seems to be lagging or have something wrong..i just couldn't changed my blog song..All have error on page..arghhhh......so infuriating... =/

No comments: