*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 28 March 2008

Deep in Thoughts...

Hmm..Have been thinking quite a lot..Things just seems to be pop-ing up one aft the other..and my mind seems to be getting tighter each day with all these accumulations..Wonder when... .. when will there be a day I can radicate all these unnecessary stuffs which is causing so much stress for my head..I just hope that soon,I'll be like a tea-pot,pouring out these sorrows of mine and filling it up with happiness(things that will cheer me up)..I dunn expect much..Really..Just by making things smoother for me,it'll be more than enough..I'll be more than contented..This is my my only wish.. ..for now..
*If ever there'll be some day,I'm given a chance to give in my all, showing care to people in need, I'll really give in wholeheartedly just to see the smile on their face..*

No comments: