*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Friday, 28 March 2008

*Staying...MaChO! xD

Ok..Baq from the Gym now and Im Super Tired..My legs just seems so weak..Now if u ask me to walk an extra mile to go buy something,I wont even be bothered by it..hahaha..Just wanna sit down like wat Im doing now..using Com and stay in my sitting position..hahaha!! =D But still, had a good work out and enjoyed myself hanging out with Vicky and Putri..It was truly a fun and fruitful trip to the Gym..Hope we can go there more often tgt.. =)
But guess it'll be hard,cox sch is starting really soon..Kinda scared yet excited about how poly life will be like..the people,the new environment and everything..Guess on the 1st day of sch,I'll be really lost..haha..but not to worry,there is Vicky!!! xD Hope we get into the same class man..Then it'll be something I'll be really happy about.. =)
Hmm..Just hope to meet up with all my frenz soon! Be it Classmates or other frenz..Miss them so much..hahaha! =D

No comments: