*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 29 March 2008

;)

hehe..went for a hair cut just now..it has been kinda long since i last trim my hair..cox i wanted to grow long hair! =) But still, after trimming it, it seems to be baq to the usual length which will take another donkey months for my hair to grow long again..Sianz..haha.. Hmm..ytd night 2nd bro went to JB with some of our cousins..will only be back on Sunday night..Will miss him man..cox usually we'll like to disturb each other..and sometimes we do talk about stuffs concerning sch and he'll teach me *zuo ren de dao li*.. though all these things might sounds simple,but still,it means a lot to me.. =) Cox among my 2bro,he's the closest to me..Other than my mum,he's the 2nd person I can really say im close with in my family..haha..Just hope he'll have a fruitful and enjoyable trip over there.. =)

No comments: