*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 29 March 2008

*Memories! =)

~*A message to all my fellow classmates out there..Though ur pictures might not be here,but still,this is for u.. =)
All Thanks to Rups for sending me all these memorable photos..Looking baq at it,really brings baq so much so much memories and times spent tgt with u guys..Those days when we were all still studying tgt in sch,hanging out and enjoying every moment with one another..Been through all the ups and downs..Be it happy or sad..Im glad that we've all overcomed it and moving on to the nxt step.. =) All these beautiful and memorable memories will always be kept in me..Cox You guys have really left a deep footprint in my heart that will nvr be washed away..Serious..Im really Thankful to have known u people and one thing for sure,You guys are the best..and you all will always be! =) Stay in touch,the Best Of 512'07! ;)

~During Sec 5s..Year 2007..

*Outside Vivo..With Jas,Sista Kenny(Galvin) and Me! =)

*Willy Walla,Me and Yi Pei..*
=)
*Under One-Roof! hahahaha!!! xD *The One I rely On the most! Thanks for always being there,Wan Xin! =) *Rups and Me!* =)
*Richmond and Me..* =)
Classmate since Sec 1..My class partner..I'll miss you so much,Richmond..I wish u all the best in the future and I hope you'll continue to shine!
haha..yes..thats me.. =)
hahaha.. =D
~During Sec 4s...Year 2006..
*Vann and Me! =) My closest fren since Sec 1..You're Irreplaceble.. =) *Baq den,we were in Class 412'06..Tgt with Mrs Kumar at the Science Centre..taken with a grp of us..How I hope time could return baq to the past...*Misses! *You Guys are the best! =)

2 comments:

' laura said...

Hahaha I wanted to tag on your tagboard but I think my tag is too long. Tsk, maybe I'm getting naggy (signs of getting old)! ):

Anyways, aww, I was like that when I left secondary school back in '03. Zomg, I sound so friggin' old now z.

Treasure your friends, dear (; I left Singapore straight after I finished secondary school so I didn't keep in touch with alot of friends. But now I know that the ones whom I still keep in touch with are true friends (: because despite distances and infrequent chats, they are still with me through thick and thin.

' laura said...

You'll have friends who will start to drift away, it's inevitable as they will start to have new friends and everyone's embarking on a different journey.

So when it happens, don't be sad aye? (: be strong and be happy that 曾经拥有过这段友谊.