*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 16 February 2008

*Hope to see you again! :)

As Promised..I'll be loading up the pics taken with Simon and the rest..so,these are the flash backs of wat went on that day.. **So yeah..this is Simon.. =) this guy really helped me alot whenever i need help,be it in school work or when i faced any problems..Thank you so much for everything and Im grateful and thankful to have known you..All the Best,Simon! =)
A Group photo taken at Changi Airport Terminal 3 before Simon came.. ...
We were all still happily laughing.. ...
and posing away... ...
But when Simon came,we got happy and excited... ..
At the same time,sadness engulfed us all ,with some of us tried to smile at the camera while Arri and Ming Ci(Bak Bak) need some meditation to cool themselves down... ..
A photo of us all at the TCC during the last 45mins or so before seeing Simon off...
I will definitely miss these moments together!!! ='(
And I just love to sit at corners..
Sista Galvin and Me! ;)
Yi Pei and Me in the sky train! ;)
Not Fogetting..Sista Stanley and Me!!! ;)
Me,Luanne,Ming Ming and Yi Pei!!!! :)
Hmm..Thats about it on that day..But up till now,when i saw the pics taken with Simon and the rest in my phone,it'll reminds me of the whole scenario and all the flash back of the parting scene..But still,wishing him all the best is the only thing I can do.. ..
*Good Luck,Simon! We'll be waiting for you to come back and meet up again! :)
Till we meet,take care! =)

No comments: