*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Thursday, 14 February 2008

*Simon,all the best! we'll miss you!!! ='(

well..ytd was a really sad and memorable day..went to send simon off..Vicky,Ming Ming,Stanley,Yi Pei and Me reached the airport at about 6plus in the evening..then slowly,the rest came along..at that time we were all still happily laughing all the way when we reached the Changi Airport Terminal 3..initially,i didnt know how parting with a good fren will be like until ytd,i've really had a taste of it and it really left a great impact on me..that was my first time sending off people from the airport..it was really tough and unbearable to see his back view as he walked towards the departure hall entrance..i thought i could smile and send him off..but when yipei broke down to tears,mine follows naturally too..the atmosphere there was seriously touching..in total 17-18 people went to send him off,and i could see that all of us have a common thought in our mind..**that is, "We still wish him all the best even though we wanted him to stay badly"..will upload the pics real soon!
**Hope this wont be our last meeting and I truly hope all our friendship will stay strong,always....
**Take Care,Simon! :)

No comments: