*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Saturday, 23 February 2008

Sick , but still, Moving on..

hmm..have not been coming online for the past few days..so shall update part of wat took place..
On tues morning,
Saw my posted school and courses at 6plus in the morning,i couldn't get baq to sleep..i was posted to Republic Poly-Micro and Nanotechnology..was kinda stunned but showing no signs of reaction..my mind was just thinking of whether to stop schooling and just work and take private..i dunno why..but these are the things that kept running in my mind..so i quickly took off on that day to appeal..Thanks Vicky for the help..He actually wanted to accompany down to the school and appeal..but end up he found the website whereby can appeal online..so went to appeal Ngee Ann-Nursing, as my first choice..i was thinking actually nursing also not bad..nxt time when i come out to work might be easier to get jobs too..But now have to wait for the appeal result which will be out by nxt week..dunn really hope much now..cox aft the collection of O result,my soul and confidence level dropped to the very max..cox i've pinned too much hope on O level..so now,no hope,no nothing,and shall see how it goes..
After that in the afternoon,went to K-box with Stanley and Ming Ming..wah..luckily we managed to persuade ming ming to go with us..cox she dunn sing de,so she seldom and nvr really wanna go K-box de..hahaha..but still,wanna thank Ming Ming for going with us! =)
and also,
Sista Stan,Good luck for ur new start in Jc..Hope u'll like and get used to the new studying environment! =)
Hmm..and now..im kinda weak and sick..When i was working ytd,i've no voice to speak..had a hard time taking care of the children(toddlers) as i've to keep calling their names and asking them to "Come back" with my pathetic voice..keep out of pitch and suddenly went high pitch..so i've to use a fake voice to speak the whole day..haiz..Hopefully my coughing and sore throat will recover soon and i can speak as normal by nxt week..and for my nxt week schedule,Mon-Fri is 7.30am-5pm all the way..dunn wanna take off liao..i wanna work straight all the way for this week..really cant afford to take anymore off...haiz....

No comments: