*My Cries..*My Laughter..*My Sorrows..*My Bitter..

*+[ A wound that ultimately, left a scar behind .. ..]+*

Tuesday, 15 January 2008

*Touched by their words and actions.. :)

well..have been working ytd and today at the childcare..hmm..guess everything was ok ba..quite smooth and alright..haha..ytd was with the playgroup since morning till 3pm..then aft which,go to the toddlers to help out till 6pm..then knock off! =) haha..today was with the playgroup for a short period of time in the morning..then aft which..went to K1 to help out..the kids at K1 are all more or less friendly and adorable..today i was kinda happy beocx they show me how much they like me by saying "i love you,teacher sharon." followed by a hug..wah..super touching sia...hahahaa! =D then i was like a bit pai seh..first time so many people say they love me la..hahaha..initially,i didnt say baq "i love you" to them..cox i dunno leh..feel so weird or pai seh to say out that 3words..maybe not used to it ba.. =D but aft that..they kept saying the 3 words to me..so i tot it was of my courtesy to say it baq to them..so...hahaha..all my love has been distributed to them liao.. =) hahaha.. xD
hmm..but think for this week,only ytd and today they need help ba..so the next few days will be mostly staying at home..unless there's last min call saying that they need help or if not, meeting up with frenz..haha..so shall see how it goes ba.. =)

No comments: